Friday, May 15, 2009

10 Worst Movies Of All Time

The following are movies that, in my opinion, are the worst creations to ever hit the movie industry and should be discarded as soon as possible from the public eye.

1. Twilight-The epitamy of an awful movie. The special effects were awful and the acting was disgusting.
2. Bride Wars- Would have been number 1 but the acting was just slightly better than Twilight.
3. The Love Guru- Mike Myers, what were you ever thinking.
4. Don't Mess With The Zohan- The corniest of the top 12 for sure. A story of a hairdresser/hero soldier? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.
5. Babylon A.D.- A futuristic hero war movie that went way down the tubes as far as acting and special effects went. Cheesy storyline and bad acting.
6. Beverly Hills Chihuahua- The title says it all. The fact that money would even be considered to be spent on a script like this tells me all I need to know about the film industry's integrity.
7. Miracle On 34th Street- Holiday Classic or not. Awesome reviews or not. I'm sorry but seemed like the longest movie of all time. If there is the possibility of dragging this movie out any longer, I honestly don't know how.
8. Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull- The first three were unreal. But they failed miserably on this last one. The acting was bad and the storyline was boring.
9. Yes Man- Jim Carry is one of my all time favorites but this movie was not that funny. His movies are known for being off the wall funny but it was not up to his usual standards.
10. The Black Dahlia- I was in the theatre for about 20 minutes and I've never walked out that soon before. The story was leading nowhere and I had to get out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment